- Damaged fabric appearance
- Shade variation in the dyed fabrics
- An abnormally thick place or lump in yarn showing less twist at that place is called slubs
- Accumalation of fly and fluff on the machine parts
- Poor carding.
- Defective ring frame drafting and bad piecing
- Improperly clothed top roller clearers.
- Machine surfaces to be maintained clean.
- Proper functioning of pnemafil/roller clearers to be ensured.
- Broken teeth gear wheel to be avoided and proper meshing to be ensured.
- Better fiber individualisation at cards to be achieved.